Introducing the JUHD/JUVD Horizontal-Vertically Polarized Broadband UHF Panel Antenna. Designed for dual/individual inputs for horizontal or vertical polarization. Allows for varying levels of polarization split and pattern performance. Also, the JUHD/ JUVD models design and performance
Features of Horizontal or Vertically Polarized Broadband UHF Panel Antenna
- DTV, ISDB-T, DVB-T, DVB-T2, Analog, NTSC & PAL.
- Also includes UHF bands IV & V.
- High power rating.
- Broadband multiple channel operation.
- Flexible panel placement for custom patterns.
- Optional mounting spine for top mount configuration.
- Durable and rugged stainless steel construction.
- Also includes Fiberglass radome protection.
Especially relevant is the use of corrosion resistant stainless steel with an aluminum reflecting panel because this provides long lasting durability.
Moreover, wind speed capacity calculations ensure the complete safety of the antennas.
In addition, the JUVD antenna is based on a modular design. It is configurable for both azimuth and elevation patterns. Also, Beam Tilt and Null Fill deliver an elevation pattern designed for maximized coverage.
- Polarizations: Vertical (JUVD) Horizontal (JUHD).
- Frequency Range: 470-860 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms.
- VSWR: 1.1:1.
- Surface: 4.8 Sq.Ft / 1.46m.
- Power Rating: 2.5KW per Panel.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro t