The Jampro JHD-HV4 antenna is a Horizontal Half Wave Dual Dipole Band III Flat Panel Antenna. Moreover, a rugged galvanized steel construction ensures many years of dependable performance in even the harshest environments. Protective radomes (optional) can protect against heavy ice buildup.
Especially relevant is the JHD antenna has also been proven to have excellent bandwidth, with typical VSWR of <1.05:1 on the
Horizontal Half Wave Dual Dipole Band III Flat Panel Features
- Designed for high band VHF (Ch 7-13) Band III (174-230 MHz).
- Typical VSWR 1.05:1 or better.
- Omni-directional or custom directional patterns also available.
- Rugged construction.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel.
- Construction Stainless steel Dipole.
- Pressurized Feed System and Radomes are also available.
- Custom Mounting Brackets Available for Easy Installation.
- Single Panel Gain 11.0 dB.
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, please leave a message via the Contact Us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.