Introducing the Jampro Horizontal Dual Dipole Band 1 Flat Panel Antenna (JHD-LV2). Manufactured with a rugged galvanized steel construction ensures many years of dependable performance in even the harshest environments. Moreover, protective lightweight radomes (optional) will protect against heavy ice buildup.
Also, the JHD antenna has been proven to have excellent bandwidth with a typical VSWR of <1.05:1 on carrier, and <1.1:1 across the channel. Moreover, many standard and custom directional patterns are available to fit any of your coverage requirements.
Horizontal Dual Dipole Band 1 Flat Panel Antenna Features:
- Designed for Low Band VHF (Ch 2-6) the
bandI (54-88 MHz).
- Typical VSWR <1.05:1 or better.
- Also, Omni-Directional or Custom.
- Directional Patterns.
- Rugged Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel.
- Construction Pressurized Feed System.
- Fiberglass Radomes Available.
- Custom Mounting Brackets Available for Easy Installation.
- Single Panel gains 8 dB.
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, leave a message via the Contact Us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.