The Jampro JADP Cavity Backed Broadband Antenna utilizes a wide-band element to excite a cavity resonator. This provides maximum beam control. As a result, the antenna is far superior to standard flat panel designs. Moreover, this antenna has low VSWR, uniform pattern and axial ratio across a wide band of frequencies.
Also, the feed system includes dry air pressurized power dividers, feed baluns and flexible copper coax cables.Additionally, the balun and dipole feeds can be enclosed in a radome for harsh weather sites.
Features of Cavity Backed Broadband Antenna
- Excellent for multi or single station use.
- VHF Bands I, II, III (FM) 87.5-108 MHz.
- Rugged mechanical construction.
- Single or dual feed systems.
- Excellent axial ratio control design.
- Marine brass, stainless steel & copper for long life.
- HD Radio compatible.
- Also provides an Omni-Directional pattern.
- Dual input HD field upgrade is available.
- HD ready for low level, high level or mid-level combining.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro t