Jampro has been a Broadcast Tower Manufacturer for many years. Our Frequency Matched Towers (FMT) represent the latest broadcast technology. Signal improvements will be due to the antenna and tower relationship.
Also, towers on which FM Broadcast antennas mount has a dramatic effect on the antenna coverage pattern. Typically, free space circular patterns become distorted when mounted on to the broadcaster’s antenna support structure.
Broadcast Tower Manufacturer for (FMT) Frequency Matched Towers/Masts.
To address this situation, Jampro designed the Frequency Matched Tower (FMT) so that the tower matches the antenna element spacing. Also, for all Frequency Matched Towers (FMT), Jampro locates the tower members in the ideal position. This also creates an ideal backdrop for each of the elements.
FMT Design Factors
Moreover, tower height, wind, ice loading requirements, guy radius, antenna tuning and frequency are all factored into all the FMT’s design. In addition, the result is mounting points for the antenna that minimizes signal distortion. It also maximizes pattern precision and predictability.
In addition, matching between the antenna and mast, pattern direction and measurement is gained. Also, a single bay of the antenna achieves this. This also reduces the time and expense involved in these services. However, it accurately produces good coverage results.
Types of Broadcast Towers include;
- Self Supporting Towers.
- Guyed Towers/Masts.
- Frequency Matched Towers.
- Rapid build Towers.
- Monopole Towers/Masts.
- Replacement Batwing Poles.
Broadcast Tower Manufacturer Features:
- Standard up to 100 meters (over 100 meters on request).
- Standard design for 35 PSF – (Higher wind load designs available).
- Equipment elevator.
- Climbing facilities.
- Code lighting.
- Includes a motor winch.
- Guy wire take-up reels.
- Anchor rods.
- Up to 100 meters built in 8 hours.
- Supports all types of antennas.
- Minimum build tools required.
Tower Specs for Rapid Deployment
- 5 men for 8 hours – 328ft/100 meters to erect.
- Tower system requires no concrete base.
- Also, requires no concrete guy anchors.
- Basic tower assembly tools required.
- Tower sections and antennas raised with ground controlled external elevators.
- Only one man needed on the tower to assemble a section.
- No tower section bolts required.
- The Tower is guyed every 3 sections (30 ft. or 9.1 m) to steady it.
- High strength guy cable stays the tower.
- Take up points placed 120 degrees from the tower base.
Finally, for more information please call the Jampro sales t