Jampro’s J3YF 3 Element Yagi FM Antenna construction includes hot‐dip Galvanized Steel. It provides a directional radiation pattern and is also suitable for both medium and high power FM stacked arrays. They are designed to survive in harsh environments.
Band: 87.5 – 108MHz.
Bandwidth: FM Band
Average Gain: 4.5 dBd (6.65 dBi)
Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal available on request
Max Power: 5000 W (Single Carrier)
Connector: 7/8” EIA
Materials include body and bracket hot-dip galvanized steel, Stainless steel hardware, Teflon isolators, and also silicone O‐Rings.
3 Element Yagi FM Antenna Mounting:
- Antenna mountings also include pipes for both horizontal and vertical polarization.
- The standard option for the pole is Ø 3.5” to 4.5” / 90 to 114mm
- Also available on request option for pole Ø 2.36” to 2.99” / 60 to 76mm
- Mounting Brackets: Included
- Distance Between Antennas: 2.5m ‐ 3m / 8.25 ft ‐ 9.84 ft
Moreover, this antenna supports both vertical or horizontal polarization. It supports systems having directional, semi-directional and omnidirectional diagrams.
For more information and a quotation please contact Jampro now. Please either call us or leave a message via the contact us page.JY3F - 3 Element Yagi FM Antenna (28 downloads)